This lovely home tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac is a perfect first home or investment property.
Sparkling in ground pool with covered timber deck and alfresco area will see you entertaining all year round. The new kitchen includes westinghouse stainless steel appliances including a double oven and canopy range hood. Large fridge space, soft close drawers and appliance cabinet make this kitchen a cooks dream. Serve directly from the kitchen through the servery window to the alfresco area – Perfect for entertaining!
• 4 bedrooms Master with walk in robe and powder room
• 2 way bathroom, separate toilet and large laundry
• Air-conditioning to living area and ceiling fans to bedrooms
• Freshly painted.
• Floating timber floors
• Double carport and fully fenced.
• 3 x 4 lock up shed to house all manner of toys.
• Garden shed and raised vegetable garden for the green thumb in the family.
• Walk to Club Banora or South Tweed Sports Club
• Walk to Banora Central shopping centre, schools and public transport.
As an investment, this property could see a rental return of $420.00 per week!