Located in the prestigious Pointe Vue Estate of Banora Point, this North facing single level rendered home is perfect for a large family. This modern home represents outstanding value for the astute buyer, a hidden gem 5 minutes to Tweed City Shopping Centre and the M1 & 10 minutes to Coolangatta Airport.
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
* All other Bedrooms with built-in robes
* Dual accessed well-appointed main bathroom with separate toilet
* Carpeted well sized lounge/media room
* Large modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and 2 Pac joinery extends into fully tiled open plan generous dining area and family area.
* Gas cook-top and hot water system – Natural Gas Estate
* Full Ducted air conditioning to all rooms within the house.
* Covered alfresco for outdoor entertaining, perfect in summer and winter
* Ducted vacuum system
* Security/Alarm system
* Triple high set lock-up garage all under one roof – use third garage to totally secure your boat, caravan or water sport equipment or simply use as extra storage or even home office.
* Internal separate laundry with direct access to backyard and clothesline
* Level block with approved plans for a swimming pool
* Secured back yard and large front yard with potential to enclose
* New build 2008
* Close to shops, local schools and sports fields
* On local bus route
Down to earth, honest, efficient, helpful and highly professional are just some of the words used to describe Michael Smith in testimonials from his many happy clients. Michael listens carefully, providing good sound advice and builds a relationship of trust in order to deliver exceptional service. Consequently, Michael receives a constant flow of referrals and repeat clientele.
Since he joined the real estate industry in the year 2000, Michael has built a solid reputation for achieving outstanding results on behalf of his clients, including many record prices. His efforts have been acknowledged with a raft of accolades, including the prestigious Triple Platinum Award.
Michael has a vast knowledge of the local Tweed Heads area, as well as a good head for the renovation and building potential of a property. He loves living in the Tweed area, and is an active participant in the local community.
When you list your property with Michael, you deal with Michael, not an assistant. He is available whenever you need him – all you have to do is call.
Michael is strongly committed to maintaining an ethical approach, providing open communication at all times and working closely with you to achieve outstanding results on your behalf.
You deserve the level of service only a professional like Michael can deliver.
“First impressions Michael was genuine, not pushy, willing to listen, tolerant and understanding of our feelings. I am very grateful for the professionalism of this agency. Thank you” …. Chris
“Michael was professional at all times and handled all my requirements to my entire satisfaction.” ….. Gordon